Saturday, May 4, 2013

My new Addiction

I would not read this blog unless you would like to waist a few minutes of your life. If that is the case READ ON!:)

Alright so I would like to talk to you guys about my somewhat new addiction... Special K protein bars. I think I have honestly gone days when I eat like 3-4 of these... and sometimes days where that is practically all I eat. I know... sad, but good!;) They are a perfect quick easy breakfast, before soccer snack, and bedtime snack... yet it probably isn't all that good for me to eat so many, let's be honest I think they are mainly chocolate and peanut butter. (FYI: the chocolate and peanut butter is the best flavor you will find) 


So if you have been craving chocolate, but can not find a somewhat healthy alternative to good ol' candy bars, then I am informing you now! Go to your local food market and buy these beautiful protein bars.
WARNING: You may get addicted. 




I am be open to help on my addiction... what do you guys use as alternatives for your sweet tooth?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment