Friday, May 3, 2013

25 Facts about Me!

25 Facts about Me!

1. I am allergic to carrots

2. I am a VERY picky eater... ex: I take the cheese off my pizza

3. I am 15 years old

4. I have two brothers, Lewis and Eli


5. I am a dog person... I have a dog named Sadie

6. I know how to knit

7. I love driving on long road trips and discovering new places

8. Sometimes I have hot chocolate for breakfast

9. I like breakfast food... and rarely eat regular dinner food for dinner

10. Almost all of my closest friends went to the same school as me since kindergarten


11. I am addicted to ice cream and can eat a lot of it at a very fast speed

12. The sun immediately makes me smile

13. I love big open windows

14. I am counting down the days until school is over... 20! (It is May 3rd and there was just a snowfall last night!... Iowa is craaazzzy!)

15. I want to go to college in a big city

17. I haven't traveled a lot but I hope to travel ALL OVER some day 

18. I have been to Haiti on a mission trip and loved every second of it

19. I like acting

20. I am dyslexic, have OCD, and was diagnosed with chronic joint syndrome as a child

21. I am very spontaneous

22. My natural volume is very loud, my friends and family make fun of me for talking so loud

23. When I get comfortable around you, you will probably think I am a complete weirdo. Weird is good though right?

24. I can appear quiet and shy when I first meet people

25. I sing all the time when I am alone but in front of people I don't usually use my normal voice

Hope you liked this slightly personal blog post this evening! I'd love to see your 25 facts as well!:) 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment